yeah rock...they are all over 18...if not, then it has been a dirty trick they have been playing on people for a bunch of years then...haha
Printable View
yeah rock...they are all over 18...if not, then it has been a dirty trick they have been playing on people for a bunch of years then...haha
i hope i can post on this..im 26 [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Ok then, when I dont know who everybody is, I have no idea of ages....so thats why I said its up to people telling me who, and if someone comes on all incognito and such, they dont need to be on here anyways
mox and a football fan are of age..if im not mistaken
Well find out, if you can, for sure...I thought they might be but I'd rather be safe than sorry here.
That way no corrupting minors [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/smile.gif[/img]
</font><blockquote><font class="small">In reply to:</font><hr />
I have you all beat. I can cut any of you down any given Friday with a quick toss of the flag!!!! [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
[/ QUOTE ]
I can do the same and I am a white hat [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Mox and a football fan are both old [img]/LDPforum/ubbthreads/images/graemlins/grin.gif[/img]
Mox is. He's a longtimer here too.
Just a test post . Greetings all !
How about our eldest member, Retired Teach? What about Spuds?